ELIMINATION update now online
03/02/2023 - The namesake of this update is the battle-oriented Elimination mode - a full-throttle fight to the finish. The team with the most robots left at the end of the match wins!
Add two new robots to your hangar, armed with unique abilities that will set the battlefield on fire:
- Fenrir: Named after Odin's curse, this robot is just as deadly. Sacrifice half of Fenrir's durability in exchange for increased speed and ferocity, and make use of Repair Vampirism to restore both durability and armor for a percentage of the damage done to enemies.
- Harpy: A harpy is the mythical embodiment of gale force winds, and this robot rages just as fiercely. Set your enemies on fire with Harpy's special ability to ignite targets and deal damage over time.
GAME QUALITY IMPROVEMENTS
The Elimination Update also features game quality improvements, including:
- Content and level rewards in the store have been updated.
- Translations in all available languages have been updated.
- Alpha robots have been renamed to "Titans." "Alpha" is the name of the first Titan available to the player.
- Action tips and descriptions in the tutorial have been updated.
- Smart ping visibility has been increased.
- The accuracy of signal fire pings has been improved.
- User interfaces in the hangar and matchmaking screen have been updated.
- Replaced the "Remove Equipment" option in the Constructor with an empty slot selection for chassis, torso, shoulders, weapons, and abilities.
- The kill camera length has been reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- The power load of the Instant Reload and Infinite Ammo abilities and their visual effects have been further reduced.
Source: Press release