Brand new wave of Azur Lane content launched
08/04/2023 - World of Warships has launched a brand new wave of Azur Lane content. Among them are new commanders, ships and an exciting thematic adventure with unique rewards. This is the fifth content drop in the partnership with the successful naval role-playing game Azur Lane.
In addition to the addition of popular commanders, the Azur Lane: Fifth Wave adventure brings new combat missions where players can earn permanent Azur Lane camouflage and flag as rewards for completing objectives.
Azur Lane is a side-scrolling shooter game developed by Manjuu and Yongshi and published by Yostar with a maritime theme. Featuring over 400 ships based on various World War II nations, players can progress through levels while commanding a fleet of humanoid warships.
Below is the full information on the latest collaboration with Azur Lane:
- August 4 05:00 UTC - September 8 05:00 UTC
A themed adventure at sea
- With the newly added commanders Prince Henry, Cheshire, Colorado, and the return of Dunkerque, players can complete combat missions to unlock some special rewards, including permanent camouflage for Dunkerque, a custom flag, and Commander Dunkerque.
Valuable content in the premium store and armory
- A number of containers, ship packs and other content await in the Premium Shop and Armory to expand players' arsenal. Among them are the Azur Lane Prince Henry, a premium cruiser, and the Azur Lane Cheshire, representing the Royal Navy. Three themed permanent camouflages will be added for Roon, Saint-Louis and Neptune.
- In addition to these ships, players can unlock a special United Fleet package that includes these ships and their commanders, as well as the ships and commanders of several other well-known Azur Lane characters. This package also rewards collectors with an exclusive white ship, the Azur Lane Aurora.
A new collection and heaps of containers
- As part of this collaboration, World of Warships welcomes three Azur Lane containers to unlock, as well as a premium Azur Lane: Battle Maidens of the Sea container. Themed special flags and Commander Azuma with ten skill points await at the end of the collection.
Equipped for battle with permanent camouflage
- To get these ships ready for action, Azur Lane also brings a lot of permanent camouflages that can be found in random packages, as well as a lot of economic bonuses, credits, free XP and Elite Commander XP. In addition, players will receive 2,500 doubloons as compensation for each permanent camouflage in their possession.
Source: Press release