February update brings new mode Round Deathmatch
02/16/2022 - The February update for NEW STATE MOBILE is now available on Android and iOS. With this update comes the new Rounds Deathmatch Mode (RDM), a 4-on-4 deathmatch mode where the team that wins four out of seven rounds first wins.
The update also adds Survivor Pass Vol. 4, the MP5K and the Crossbow as new weapons, updates to the in-game clan system, and more.
A full rundown of the major features added to the game with the February update follows below.
- Round Deathmatch: RDM is a turn-based 4-versus-4 mode. Unlike traditional deathmatch modes, however, players do not respawn after being eliminated. The team whose player is the last one left in a round wins the round. Teams compete in a total of seven rounds to determine the final winner. Teams will compete in the new Arena map developed specifically for this mode. At the beginning of each round, players can select any weapon preset. As with typical Battle Royale matches, the play area shifts in phases to near the supply pack in the center of the map.
- Survivor Pass Vol. 4: A new Survivor Pass is also available with this update, through which players can earn a number of rewards. The protagonist of Vol. 4 is Doug Bikerway of the Mayhem Biker Gang, one of the factions in NEW STATE MOBILE. Players who complete the story missions can earn the Doug Bikerway skin.
- New weapons - MP5K and Crossbow: The MP5K is a 9mm MP that can be equipped with any attachment. The crossbow is a silent ranged weapon with high damage but very slow reload speed. Both weapons spawn on the Troi, Erangel, and Training Grounds maps.
- New Weapon Customizations: With this update, the M249 weapon can now be customized with a new shield attachment that attaches to the side of the handguard and prevents enemy fire from destroying the weapon. However, this customization will result in a slightly slower ADS time.
- Customizations to the Clan System: The Recommended Clans list will now first show players clans with clan masters from their own country. Players can now search for matching clans based on this parameter. The icon, background, and color can be customized as desired. Clan emblems are displayed in "Recommended clans", "Clan" and "Profile". More different icons, backgrounds and colors will be added in the future.
The February update of NEW STATE MOBILE is now playable for Android and iOS users..
Source: Press release