Classic Raid now available in Destiny 2: King's Fall
08/26/2022 - On August 26 at 7pm CEST, Bungie will bring the classic raid King's Fall from the original Destiny to Destiny 2. All those who wish to enter the Shard Tomb to face Oryx, the King of the Possessed, will have to venture into the depths when this ever-popular raid returns.
Raids are an essential part of Destiny 2 as a top 6-player activity where high-value gear is up for grabs. Mission teams are training around the world for a chance to grab the "World's First" title and the belt that goes with it. Everyone looking forward to the King's Fall "World's First" race can tune in to cheer on the teams and celebrate with the winning task force.
Raid teams looking to take on the King's Fall "World's First" race should note the following:
- The raid will start in competitive mode, which will be active for 24 hours.
- Keepers must have reached 1560 Power to be ready for all encounters.
- Completing the raid while in Competitive Mode will unlock the new Challenge Mode in Navigator and a Secret Triumph.
- The raid team that completes the secret triumph (a list of select challenges) in this new challenge mode will thus cross the "World's First" finish line and receive its prize.
- To reinforce the Triumph requirements in Challenge Mode, if you fail to meet the requirements during an encounter, your squad will be wiped out.
- Note: To take some pressure off our servers, no progress will be recorded for loot raids or weapon crafting during the first weekend of the King's Fall raid.
Keepers who complete the raid will unlock exclusive raid-style items via Bungie Rewards for purchase, which will be available in the Bungie Store, such as the King's Fall Raid Art Print and Pin.
- King's Fall Raid Ring: Can be unlocked by Keepers who complete the Raid by September 6, 2022 at 18:59 CEST.
- King's Fell Seal - Medallion Collection Pin: Can be unlocked by anyone who completes the King's Fell Seal and earns the title "King's Fell Fellow.
Source: Press release