Release of the Battle Royal title announced for 27.04
03/31/2022 - Developer Sharkmob has announced that its gritty free-to-play battle royale game Bloodhunt will be released on April 27, 2022 for the PlayStation 5 and PC platforms.
In this bloodthirsty third-person action shooter set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, players will fight epic battles in the streets of Prague between ruthless vampires who use supernatural powers, weapons and their own cunning to battle for supremacy in the night.
Bloodhunt has been made even more realistic for the PlayStation 5 version of the game with high-quality graphics, exciting DualSense controller features and epic Tempest 3D audio. Bloodhunt is free for all players, but for something extra special, fans can pre-order the PlayStation 5 "Founder "s Ultimate Edition of the game, which includes over 100 additional cosmetic items that allow players to further customize their characters, as well as 1.000 tokens of in-game currency, which they can use to purchase vanity items or the game`s Battle Pass.
David Sirland, producer of Bloodhunt, said, "After a successful Early Access period, Sharkmob has implemented community feedback into the game and we can`t wait to show fans how the game has evolved. We`re excited to bring the game to a new audience of PlayStation 5 players and are eager to release the game in all its glory in April."
More about Bloodhunt on PlayStation 5
- Prague in detail - Players will battle for supremacy at night in a highly detailed rendering of Prague`s Old Town, and can choose between Quality Mode for the best rendering quality in 4K at 30fps or Performance Mode to experience Bloodhunt at 60fps in 1440P.
- Impressive Audio Technology - PlayStation Tempest 3D audio technology provides an expansive soundscape in Bloodhunt, allowing players to detect nearby threats or determine the direction from which bullets are fired to outwit their snarling enemies.
- Thrilling combat at the touch of a button - The DualSense wireless controller takes Bloodhunt`s fast-paced, visceral gameplay to the next level. The adaptive triggers and vibrations let players feel the force of battle, allowing them to feel the impact of every powerful attack and weapon.Light up the night - The controller`s light also guides you through the game. It lights up depending on the team color or when players are tracked down and chased by enemies.
- Ears like a bat - The DualSense controller`s speakers provide high-fidelity sounds when consuming goods or eating mortals for a more immersive gaming experience.
- PlayStation 5 Founder "s Ultimate Edition - Available for pre-order now, the Founder "s Ultimate Edition for PlayStation 5 includes a unique PS5-exclusive Epic Samurai mask and two PS5-exclusive killer outfits: Headrush and Fast Forward. It also includes more than 100 items - from stylish outfits and hairstyles to exquisite piercings and tattoos. Players will also receive 1,000 tokens to spend in the in-game store to purchase either the Battle Pass or new vanity items.
Source: Official website