Collaboration with Innersloth announced
04/14/2022 - The cult game about teamwork and betrayal, Among Us, is partnering with NEW STATE MOBILE. As part of the latest update to the popular mobile battle royale game, from April 21 to May 19, players can bring out their inner traitor through an Among Us mini-game, a range of new in-game items, newly added objects on the Troi map, and more.
Here`s an overview of the Among Us content players can experience in NEW STATE MOBILE.
- Experience the sting of betrayal from Among Us on the starting island of Troi: Based on the game mechanics of Among Us, players will be able to participate in a themed mini-game before beginning a match on Troi.
- Squads can play a short game of Among Us before the start of a match upon entering the starting island.
- One member of the squad is randomly designated as the traitor, while the remaining members try not to be incapacitated by it.
- The traitor can use weapons to eliminate members of the squad during the mini-game.
- Dress To Kill (like a traitor): By purchasing special crates, players can acquire a variety of in-game items, including a mask, cloak, more clothing, as well as a backpack, weapons, vehicles and more.
- Crewmate items infiltrate Troi: During the collaboration, a variety of objects reminiscent of Among Us crewmates ensure that players may be a little more nervous than usual. They can be found on Trois Start Island and landmarks in Chester and Anchorville.
- Earn rewards during a Among Us event: From April 21, players will be able to take part in a special in-game event that requires them to complete a series of unique missions. Upon completion of these missions, players will receive an Among Us frame, title, icon and more that they can use to customize their profiles. The more missions players complete, the more in-game items they can earn.
"We are very excited to collaborate with Among Us, as we both share the same goal of providing unique and exceptionally fun experiences to the gaming communities," said Minkyu Park, executive producer of NEW STATE MOBILE. "Thanks to Innersloth`s commitment and passion for this partnership, we have worked tirelessly together to bring the popular Among Us to the world of NEW STATE MOBILE, knowing that our fans will enjoy it."
Among Us, developed by Innersloth, is one of the most popular multiplayer games that is all about teamwork and betrayal. In the game, players try to keep their spaceship together and return to civilization. At the same time, they must watch out for random traitors among the crew who are out to sabotage and disable the rest.
"We are overjoyed to be working with NEW STATE MOBILE to create an exciting new concept that both of our communities will enjoy," said Victoria Tran, Community Director of Innersloth. "The fun gameplay, tone and survival aspects fit so well together, and we can`t wait to see players with their new Among Us items.".
Source: Press release