Scopely releases medieval mobile game Kingdom Maker
06/17/2022 - The new strategy game Kingdom Maker is available today. The MMO experience is the latest title in Scopely's diverse game portfolio and is being developed by Global Worldwide in partnership with Scopely. The game puts players in an unconventional and fun medieval adventure with deep customization, player-led storytelling and combat.
Kingdom Maker combines real-time strategy, role-playing and simulation in a fun and stylized world where players can rule as they please. They can make their medieval dreams come true, establish royal families, engage in battle or romance, and get involved in the intrigues of politics. Let the petty squabbles begin!
"With Kingdom Maker, we've created a truly unique gaming experience," said Steve Huff, President, Games at Scopely. "The game is a refreshing take on 4X and an excellent addition to our diverse portfolio of engaging, dynamic titles. The original world of Kingdom Maker brings a sense of humor to the strategy genre, allows for a high level of personalization, and provides players everywhere with sly and exciting medieval fun. A deeply social experience with far-reaching possibilities, the title is designed to evolve with players for years to come."
Kingdom Maker features all the main elements of a modern strategy game where players defend and expand their kingdom, but has some fresh ideas in store. Main features:
- Noble families: create your own dynasty! The "nobles" go into battle, explore dungeons, experience romances and wreak havoc.
- Huge real-time battles: Fight until defenses are breached and the city falls - or the attackers run out of foot soldiers. Each battle is visible to the entire community and any player can join.
- City Building: Build and upgrade large ramparts and dozens of unique buildings to create a kingdom that generates resources, troops, items, people, and power.
- Territory Control: Con quer territories in a huge world; control strategic points such as capitals, trading posts, and gates.
- Customizable Armies: Develop commanders and recruit champions to lead armies into war. Earn powerful equipment to strengthen the battalion and carry off victory. The catapult is ready!
- Alliances: Join forces with friends and strive for absolute and unrestricted domination. Or choose a boring strategy, like making a peace treaty and trading goods to ensure the well-being of the people.
Source: Press release