Schlacht um Kyoto Browsergame
The year is 1477, and all of Japan is ruled by the divine emperor. All of Japan? No, small provincial princes in the country strive for power and offer each other resistance.
Battle for Kyoto takes you to the original island world of medieval Japan. As a prince over your own province, you can join one of three creeds and through military, strategic and economic goals to gain valuable victory points to be appointed Shogun.
To do this, you have a variety of units available to set up your own samurai army and your spies act for you in secret. Make a name for yourself as a great diplomat of your clan, erect magnificent castles or conqueror of the imperial city of Kyoto.
Battle for Kyoto offers a diverse game world, an exciting race for victory points and attention to detail.
* True to the original game world in medieval Japan.
* Unique victory point system.
* 3 freely selectable attitudes.
* 7 different settlement types.
* 21 samurai, trade and seafaring units.
* Supply your people with food.
* 15 different blacksmith and economic research.
* Trade in a dynamic market.
* Become Shogun in the battle for Kyoto!
- Setting / Genre
Number of players
- 3 - 6 months
- www.schlacht-um... (129)
- Report error / problem