SteamPower 1830 Browsergame
SteamPower1830 is a genre mix of building, strategy and economic game and is set in the moving era of steam railroads in a lively freely customizable miniature world. The construction strategy game is based on Hexagon Game Labs` in-house developed Ubique game engine and runs on all devices from PCs and tablets to smartphones and smart TVs thanks to HTML5 technology.
On the map of Europe, the player has 30 levels to choose from, which are unlocked gradually as the game progresses. Each map is about building and managing railroad lines, stations and steam locomotives for the transport of goods, and both cities and rail network can be designed completely freely. The most important thing, however, is to mine resources in order to lead your own cities to economic prosperity and create your railroad empire. In addition to the maps from the Europe scenario, SteamPower1830 offers the possibility to always play new maps based on a random generator.
Feature list SteamPower1830
- Economic and construction game in a lively game world
- Epoch of steam railroads from 1830 to 1930 in Europe
- Game world freely buildable with buildings and track network
- Hex field gridding of the game cards for strategic depth in construction planning
- 30 independent levels on the map of Europe
- randomly generated game cards for months of fun
- countless railroads, Buildings and upgrades
- cooperative cross-platform multiplayer game mode
- leaderboards and trophies for special achievements.
- Setting / Genre
Number of players
- Hexagon Game Labs
- www.steampower1... (100)
- Report error / problem