Pingimus (Latin: "we paint") is a party game for 3 (better 5) to 15 players. There are 3 game phases in which everyone a) paints a picture according to a given task b) looks at the pictures of the other players and tries to guess their drawing task c) tries to guess the original task from all the guessed terms. Point distribution: Everyone, whose term was guessed in phase c) receives points, in addition, the painter of the picture receives points, if the original task was guessed.
1. If in your room a large screen (Internet-capable TV / PC) is available, you can start a new game on this, so everyone can see what grad thing is. But this is not necessary. After the game has been started, the players can participate using a 4-digit code and a nickname, and first paint a picture of themselves (avatar). The first player controls when the first round begins.
2. Next, each player gets a drawing task on their device, which they must draw within one minute.
3. After that, all players see the picture of one of the players, and think of what the drawing task might have been.
4. After that, everyone sees the guessed terms of the other players, including the original task, and tries to choose exactly that.
5. Now points are distributed: You get points for every other player who has selected your own term from step 3 in the fourth step. Also, the painter of the current picture gets points for each player who guessed the original drawing task in step 4.
6. These steps are repeated (back to step 3) until every picture has been shown.
- Setting / Genre
Number of players
- Volker Bethke
- pingimus.com (46)
- Report error / problem