We are a kind of online game, but rather we are a community with game :).
The game itself revolves around your character becoming a part of the world and finding his place.
After you have mastered our, yet very high, entry hurdles, we welcome you as a new citizen of Trent, our capital.
Practice your talents and produce goods and food for the residents or community. Build your own house or raise livestock. Get actively involved in the game and help shape the content.
Attention addictiveness!... but it is worth it.
Here are some facts from us...
* Simkea is a free browser game - An online role-playing game with medieval economic simulation.
* The free online role-playing game Simkea is operated by professionals as a hobby project since 2003 and continuously expanded.
* The item variety is indescribably large and imaginative. The setting in the free online role-playing game Simkea is supported by professional sound and image material.
* There are no hostile attacks from other players (PvP), so no "flattening" of beginners is possible. We do have a combat system (PvE), but the enemies do not actively attack - if you don't want to fight, you don't have to do that in the online role-playing game Simkea.
* The basis of the free online role-playing game is a dedicated and friendly-loving community, game community, which will gladly welcome you as a new player.
* The developer of the browser game is in direct contact with you and all other players and is supported by a team of supporters and co-developers.
* Timers for the construction of buildings or the production of products do not exist in this browser game.
* Simkea is not turn-based. You can develop your character in this online role-playing game as you wish, without losing everything at the end of a round - you play as long as you want.
* Active participation in game events is rewarded with special, unique items.
* Oh yeah...*psst*... We are definitely a real insider tip, for players who are looking for something far away from the mainstream. Simkea is an online role-playing game with a real oldschool concept.
* Other features: House building, production, auction house, NPC's, quests, and much more. Jump into the fun and go through the portal island, then complete quests, get to know the land, and assign talents and character stats to your character!
- Setting / Genre
Number of players
- Henry Schorradt
- www.simkea.de (180)
- Report error / problem